Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Analyzing the 5GHz band with Inssider Tool i noticed that in 5Ghz Band configured with 40 Mhz Channel , the channel seems to pass for example from 36 +40 to 40. This is an expected behavior?  Why ? or the problem is on tool or client side ? i do not...

Can a Cisco AP be FIPS 140-2 compliant, running WPA2-PSK,  no wlan controller  ?Single access point,  12 users,  in a small police dept. office.Thanks !'Dean

dheinen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,This is my environment two 5508 in HA with release 7.4.121, ap 2600 and  ap 3600, in flex-connect wan up local switching.I put client windows size field to 1 and maximum denial count to 1. i connect many client and when i sniff autentication resp...

Hai,We have installed Cisco WLC 5508, from the last few days we have been observing Critical System Event being continuously fired on Cisco WLC. The error is as under*spamApTask4: Jun 26 10:39:42.438: %OSAPI-5-OSAPI_INVALID_TIMER: Failed to retrive t...

Hello all,We have a few cisco 7925 wireless phones in our remote offices that use one of the wireless lans on our Cisco 5500 WLC.  We just recently moved to a new Datacenter and ever since the WLAN that the Wireless phones use is greyed out.  None of...

Hello ,I have three WLC's - WLC1, WLC2 and WLC3. They are part of mobility groups. I need  WLC-2 and WLC-3 to have the same config of WLC-1.If I upload the WLC-1 configs on WLC-2 and WLC-3 , will it work ? Thanks 

We're attempting to bring up 68 3502e APs in a facility that already has nearly 300 3502i APs in production.  For some reason, all E models are unable to discover WLCs from option 43.  Example log:%CAPWAP-3-DHCP_RENEW: Could not discover WLC using DH...

rsreeves1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm not familiar with the process of how to add an access point to a controller. DHCP with option 43 has been configured for the subnet where the AP will be installed. The AP has obtained an IP address and I'd like to know how to discover it o...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,I've been asked to look into the setup of a wireless network used by a number of houses in a rural connection.Due to the scant availability of broadband they have setup a system of wireless access points to share internet connections amongst...

I've implemented  Cicso ISE 3495's with the advanced subscription license.  I've built my policy sets, and authorization profiles.  It all works great!  Here's the issue that I'm having.  I have internal employees who bring in their own devices (BYOD...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card