Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

here is the new issue and question.tftp, ftp, scp server ping to 1552e ap and 1552e ping to server. when i try telnet to 21 over 1552e i m getting timeout. i m connecting to any other pc, laptop etc. to 21 port. please help me what s happening going ...

servisturk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have around 2000 APs in my network and have 2*WiSM2 modules with 1000 AP licenses each and my core switch is 65K-Sup2T in VSS.How an I acheive HA for my WLCs for total 2000 APs.Will 1*WiSM2 module & one HA module per chassis will work for this o...

Hi,I have got a single Cisco AP 1142N and want to setup a guest WIFI. We have our production one working but don't want clients to connect to this.I have got a basic config as shown attached.i want to make the guest network in 172.16 range. when look...

Resolved! WISM2 states

If it is possible to use two wism2 in two 6513 module in active and active state ? if there any license or something. or we can use it only in standby and active (i mean HA SSO), i think it could be better in load balancing, cause we can use on wism2...

Hi,I'm adding new 2606 APs to the Map in WCS, and the Antenna keeps coming up as "Other", saying it's not supported.But the installed antennas are Cisco AIR-ANT2524DW-R and should appear in the drop down box, but there are no choices in the drop down...

Hello,I'm using a Cisco 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controller AIR-CT5508-K9 software version 7.2.103.0 and AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9 as access-point. The problem is that I can not see Windows network environment. I do not see the wireless network equipment or ...

Hi, I found these Cisco Antennas in our store room and interested to know their model/specs? I think they may have been used with 1300 Cisco Bridges.The closest Antenna I can find is the "Cisco Aironet AIR ANT3338 Solid Dish Antenna 21 dBi" however i...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card