cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiCan anyone please help me with this?I need to use active directory for web-authentication without any server using LDAP, I read the document on cisco website but it is still unclear to me that how to integrate the existing Active directory user dat...

Hi all,i need you help. I have a custom that needs to deploy a wireless solution, in attach plan, does not want a solution with WLAN controller.I proposed a solution with AIR-AP1024N-E-K9. What solution should implement in order to have a good covera...

MarcoM by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone please help me with this?I need to use active directory for web-authentication without any server using LDAP, I read the document on cisco website but it is still unclear to me that how to integrate the existing Active directory user dat...

HelloWe  got Wireless LAN Controller and 5 Access Point, its still not production.We connect to AP using static WPA2, how can authenticate via Active Directory instead of WPA2.We got Windows 2003 Domain Controller acting as DNS / DHCPthanksST

Hi, I recently installed 2 wlc 5508 with the latest software 7.3.101.0. There is an issue I can not resolve. I am not able to activate the Internal DHPC Server. The following message appears: "Error in setting dhcp scop leasetime"....

Hi!I have configured a Cisco AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 access point as an Access Point Root with an SSID and  a Static WEP.I am able to see the Wireless network on my laptop, but when connecting to it, it takes a lot of time.Also when I succeed in connecting ...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently controller release 7.0.235.0 was made available , for 4400 controllers. Usually WCS must follow controller releases for compatibilty, as is also explictly mentioned in the release notes.Yet there is no WCS 7.0.235.0 available for download ?...

Resolved! Recommendation

Does anyone recommend any new model controller which can work with the WLC4402 and in the CAPWAP environment? My controller is ran out of the license, I want to add more AP but the only way is to add one more controller or replace it. What do you rec...

HiOn a wlc 5508-7.0.116, can I set up 2 ssids that map to one wlan/vlan/subnet. I thought you could but I don't have the means to test without breaking production.My goal is this:Ssid red openSsid blue wpa 2But all clients on the same ip subnetThanks...