cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am tryign to set up an Aironet 1142, I have created a reserrvation in DHCP using the MAC address, and the reservation shows as active, but I cannot connect to the device with my browser. Any ideas?                  

I open GE 6.2.2 and placed stick-pins in 7 locations representing OEAP sites.  Named each site according to the AP hostname and saved the file as OEAP.kmlI clear myplaces tree in GE (turn off OEAP).I open the saved OEAP.kml file and GE opens to the a...

Hi,We have 2504 controller with 15 access points license.Now we want to take a redundant controller 2504.Do we need to take 15 licenses again,or the previous licenses are enough for redundant controllerThank youYasaswi.M

yasaswi55 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiTCL is a remarkable tool to use to automate certain processes in Cisco IOS devices. However, I presume WLCs do not have TCL shell embedded. Does any one know of any scripting tool that could be used to automate processes on the WLC such as auto bac...

grabonlee by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloThe guest access solution on the Cisco controllers have the disadvantage of the missing feature to print out the accounts.I know there exist features with WCS to print out this accounts. But nobody buy WCS only for this print feature.Does anyone...

plingg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have a WLC 4400 series.With only 49 accesspoints connected the controller report the following:*spamReceiveTask: Aug 24 10:45:33.662: %LWAPP-3-DISC_AP_MGR_CAP: spam_lrad.c:4376 Ignoring discovery request from AP a4:4c:11:81:cb:bc - no AP manager f...

I have CISCO 2911 with SRE module for Wireless Lan controller software. also between my local network and CISCO router is a firewall, CISCO router is an edge router so router and my Lan are in different subnets. i want Wlan and Lan to be in a same s...

Resolved! Cisco 887VAW

Hey GuysI have just setup my new cisco 887 wireless embeded router. I'm finding clients have very poor wireless signal strength. All client machines support G only. Do i have a mistake in my config or do these routers have very poor wireless.Any help...

Dear All, Please advice me which controller I should use with 11 1552E AP ? I know 5508 will work with the AP's, but would the 2504 also work? If 2504 will work, I will go for the 2504 since its a cheaper solution. Please help me o...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 3502e has 3 antenna terminals for each band. Is the order of connection to the antenna pigtails significant? The antenna pigtails are not marked ABC (just blue boots for 5GHz.)

Does Cisco plan to support an autonomous IOS solution long term? I notice all the new enterprise gear is CAPWAP controller based only. Will the down level line of APs support for stand alone versions continue for very long? (Like A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card