cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,i've got a Problem. im Working in an Hospital. A few weeks ago we installed an Wireles Infrastructure ( WLC5508 & LAP1142N ). Everything works fine. Now to the Problem: We installed Accesspoints ( LAP1142N ) in some ratient rooms. The AP's ha...

In order to manage bandwidth for my guest wireless network, I am configuring user roles.The four parameters of the user roles (Average Data Rate, Burst Data Rate, Average Real Time Data Rate, Burst Real Time Data Rate) require a bandwidth value. Howe...

Hi I wonder if anybody else has seen this behaviour I have a reasonably large network with a smaller site linked by a 1310 bridge pair. About 3 times a day the internet is unrreachable. I cannot even ping the default router's address. Only a reset of...

iswariahp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story, and there could be complications, but it appears the WPM300N is 'bad'?Brief details, but my wife's computer (XP SP3) recently started freezing at random times. Once while surfing she got a BSOD. The last few days it had gotten much worse,...

IrvSp0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloThe 1042 access point states in its datasheet that it is wall or ceiling mounted. In my experience as an installation engineer I have seen that by far and away the most popular method of installation is to mount them to the ceiling. The datashee...

s.vosper by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Default SSID

I am setting up a controller to go into our existing environment. Our other controllers have a bunch of WLANs set up on them, all mapped to vlans on the switch, with their own SSIDs, keys, etc.During the setup wizard, the 4400 wants to know the defau...

Hi all,I'm fairly new to the Cisco WLAN architecture and am curious what siginificance the 'Profile Name' associated to an SSID has locally on the WLC?  We have 8 SSIDs all with unique profile names and, I believe, the profile name is only locally si...

Dave Row by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've 3 stand alone cisco air 1240 AP which are integrated with ACS and AD servers for authentication in my organization. Since every user is added in AD, people having smartphones are able to connect to AP and browse internet.Require your help...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card