cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereactually we can track laptops and other CCX devices with our MSE and Aeroscout equipment. The problem is that we can't track Nortel IP phones. Has someone ever did this configuration and what is important to take a look at. I don't know anyth...

Hi,I'm now configuring the 5508 controller, I have enable the 802.11n and test with a 802,11n client.But the client software display the speed is 144M, I have set to use WPA2-AES, enable WMM, is that any other setting for enable the 802.11n 300M??Tha...

Hi Folkswe have unifed wireless lan in our enterprise,recently we got an automonous ap now if u add it to our network did the wlc convert it from standalone to LWAPP,or i should do it manuly then put it tin the same vlan like the controller..what are...

Does anybody know of a way to stop a DHCP Server from doling out IP addresses (and subsequently exhausting the DHCP Scope) prior to performing L3 Web Auth to the WLC? The problem arises when Students come into School with their iPhones and such like ...

Hi,I want to understand the Root Bridge vs. the Non-Root Bidge when using Autonomous 1131 AP's on the same /24 network. Does that command matter in Autonomous? I have many devices working without issues on the same /24 network and all have the Root B...

Cisco Mobility Sservices Engine can't boot up after a shutdown.I had to move the MSE and went to the CLI to issue the shutdown command. The screen then turned black and displayed 'F2 to Setup'. I thought that was normal so I powered off the MSE and m...

How many users will a WDS support when using a 1131 as a standalone WDS ap?  I know a total for 60 APs in a WDS but what about the clients?  I am guessing this is a MAC address limit?  Is it 512, 1024,2048 or what?  Thanks!

I'm getting to the point where my campus wireless network is growing past the subnet size that I'm comfortable dealing with.  I have a WiSM and WCS and am running the newest IOS on each.  Is there any way to use multiple VLAN's on one campus-wide SSI...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card