cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Repeater concept

Hello, I've been reading through this and also come across madwifi docs abt configuring an AP as a Repeater. Repeater would be used to range extender.Here as mentioned in the docs the wds option should be enabled. Then we have to create two VAP one a...

We have wireless mesh network with WLC 4402 and LAP1510 & LAP1522Issue is the bandwidth between two LAP, I have below link test results for this link but when I connect to the LAP as a client, my intranet download rate never goes above 1Mbps. This is...

はじめまして。okamotoと申します。WLCのConfigurationのuploadについて教えてください。GUIからCommand>Upload FileでConfigurationを選択しTFTPで保存するとテキストファイルがPCにダウンロードできます。中身をエディターで開くとWireless(Access Point)に関する設定情報が見当たりません。ファイル容量は10KB程度です。WLCのOSは5.2又は6.0です。WLCが故障した場合に保守機のWLCで入れ替えて稼動したいのですが、...

Not sure if this the right forum, but i'm wondering if anyone can explain this.I have a trunk from the wlc to my router with one switch in between.  wlc---trunk----3560---trunk---2821The interface on the wlc and the 2821 both have an ip address and c...

I have a 2106 WLC with 6 AP's running fine for almost 3 years now.No changes have been made on the Controller or on the LAN.Recently the APs lose connection to the WLC and I determined that there are no traffic passing through the Ethernet Port.When ...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I config a 1142 with local authentication,and I read the configuration  doc of the 1142 , I config the ap with eap-fast but when I assosiat with the ap , the alert is pop-up-there is no trust certificat.so I download the PAC file ,but I don'...

I am having a problem with users taking a longer than expected to receive a DHCP IP address from a local dhcp server.  Once they receive an address the signal is very low for about 30 seconds and then it will raise to an "excellent" signal.Access-poi...

I'm involved in a wireless LAN project where we need to provide free Internet access to all passengers in a large airport. We are well on hour way deploying more access points and preparing controller configuration.I would like to here from people wi...

sin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've recently installed WCS 7.0 on a windows 2003 server and set the time zone on windows to be my local time, UYST which is GMT -2, but when I check on the WCS all times are on GMT not on UYST. Now if I change the time zone on windows to brazi...

gabsfedor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to buy a cisco 1260AP so I can connect external antennas.My choice would be the MAST antenna  AIR-ANT2506Do I need to buy 3 antennas?How do I install them on the mast? All 3 antennas on the same mast with the same height?If somebody ...

There are set of 1131G access points which belong to different segment  than management couldn’t be registered on Wireless Controller (Catalyst 6509 WISM). However access points allocated in same range of management network is easily registering on c...

Hi,I have a streng situation.I can ping IP address of WLC and AP from LAN.Also the PC connected through WiFi is responsible but of every one minute is discarded one ICMP packet.This situation is not only to one PC but on others connected to WLAN.When...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card