cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We would like purchase an CISCO AIR-AP1142N-E-K9 AP and use it in a clear IPv6 LAN environment. A Win2k8 server will act as Radius server. Is it possible to configure this AP with IPv6 radius server address?Thanks in advance,RegardsZoltan

Hello,I have a problem with H-REAP configuration.I have a 5508 controller in HQ and a lot of 1242 lap in remote sites.I have only one SSID (used only in remote sites) and only default vlan 1 in all sites.(a big subnet for every site).I created only o...

Hi AllDoes anyone know if web passthrough works with a proxy server?I've a horrible feeling that a re-drirect is still required to get the splash page and therefore DNS is still required. If this is the case then passthrough won't work with a proxy a...

Hi Folks, Our wireless deployment has two wireless networks - one with 802.1x auth for corporate machines and the other is an open one with internet access for guests (but with a web auth page).What I'd like to do is allow staff to connect their Blac...

Hi Cisco Expert,Today i faced new problem, i dont know why its happen and its 1st unit happen after 4 unit AP 1310 installed and working. I want to logon level15 into my AP1310 to configure the security. After open the link address and key-in passwor...

iswanizan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1240AP and I am getting the message that the Ethernet port failed to initialized is this a hardware failure or is there a setting that needs to be changed?. Reload Command.Xmodem file system is available.flashfs[0]: 147 files, 7 directoriesf...

mdraeger by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCS - Licensing

Hi all,We got a customer who has been using the following :- WCS-STANDARD-K9   WCS Top Level   SKU for AP capacity options. - QTY : 1- WCS-APBASE-50   WCS-Standard-K9   50 APs. License Only. - QTY : 1Now the customer is going to install a new WCS  se...

How long does an access point in H-ERAP mode go before it considers the WLC unreachable?That is, how long is the "hello" timer and "max age" timer?

b.gamble by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have come across a 1231G unit on my network which had VX and needed a IOS upgrade.  I have the softare version up to 12.3 JED  but the web interface shows a version ofProduct/Model Number:AIR-AP1220-IOS-UPGRDIs there any concern about have the soft...

Hi all!I have NME-AIR-WLC12-K9 software version  5.2.178 and LAP1131AG software version 12.4(18a) access points in my wireless network .I see that APs sent   once a minute gratious ARP packets, so in my IPS trigered signature "ARP reply to broadcast"...

For one of our APs (1200), Ciscoworks is reporting about every 15 minutes BVI oeprationally down.  However, everything seems to be working ok on that AP.  I am having trouble figuring out why Ciscoworks is reporting an issue with BVI.

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am currently playing aound with the WLC Web Auth Bundle.I need to do Guest Access using a Proxy Server so obviously the Web Auth doesn't work unless you configure the client to locally bypass the 1.1.1.1 address. This isn't practical for the ...

Hi,I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to wireless. I am a voice person but have responsibility for the mobiles in our company. We have moved away for the stand alone Cisco IOS AP's to a WLC with Airwave managing it. At present all laptops on our...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card