Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The certificate that is installed on the wireless clients and the ACS will be expiring.  The cert on both was installed from a Microsoft certificate server, which needs to be replaced/upgraded.  What do you think of this plan to renew the certs?1) Cr...

agrigals by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a guest access network supported by WLC and managed by WCS and use the default web login paged.I would like to upload a customized page using the web auth bundle option. I do not want to use an external server. I can generate an acceptable HTM...

ajanib by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an area where we have folks using Ascom phones which the reports we are getting are that the phones worked much better before they were lightweighted.  We have the controller setup per Ascom's recommendation and have worked extensively with A...

mwkirk by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Linksys WMP200 and WMP54G Wi-Fi PCI cards  installed on PC.My infrastructure is WLC 2106 and two APs 1231G and one 1242G.The problem is that the cards have problem with connection to WLAN.The broadcast SSID must be enable then the cards con...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm a little green in this,I've got something like in title. But haven't Catalyst Express 520 Switch (in manual from WLC & Ap 521 there is on instruction)My question is: Do i really need Catalyst Ex 520 Switch for my network or I can use any ot...

Does anyone know what version SDM is used for IOS version 15? The latest version for download is version 2.5. Release notes for version 2.5 shows only support for IOS version 12.x.Also, does anyone know if there is a packet capture wizard in the SDM ...

Resolved! LIC-WLC-VOICE

Hi experts,I am hoping that this is a simple one, but can someone tell me if i need the LIC-WLC-VOICE license option if i intend to support Cisco 7921 Wireless IP phones in my network?I've had a good search around on Cisco.com but can;t seem to find ...

To all i need wireless bridge or AP which fullfill following requirementwireless N supportedgigbit ethernet supportedPOE supported WDS supported (Operatable as wireless repeater/bridge)Dual Band optionalThanks in advanceWaiting for prompt response

I'm wondering if anyone is using Vocera with H-Reap APs on a remote site?  We are trying to not have to purchase a controller to leave on site and wanted to know if anyone has done this and if there were any problems.  We currently have about 50 1140...

ewood2624 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WPA Migration Mode

We have Cisco Aironet 1130AGs. We are going to transition our network to WPA, but now it's all WEP. I'd like to set up WPA Migration mode on all of our access points so WEP and WPA clients can access it, but I'm having problems setting it up. Does an...