cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If I setup multiple Mobility Anchors per Guest WLAN SSID to 2 DMZ Anchor Controllers, what is the mechanism whereby these Anchors are selected? How do the controllers handle fail-over/fail-back in a redundant Guest Anchor scenario? How well does thi...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

acustomer has a wireless lan controller 2125 with IOS release 6 we want to upgrade to release 7what is the best practise for this ?dose i can extract license and upgrade and put license again ?i read this decoment it dosenot mentian license of nuer ...

Any tips or hard rules on spacing external 2.4 & 5Ghz MIMO antennas?I've been pulled into a project utilizing 1262 N APs and a proposal to use Cisco AIR-ANT1728 and  AIR-ANT5160V-R antennas.  If these antennas are used what spacing should be used bet...

mscherting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone tell me the CLI configuration of the assinging the password WEP for SSID created on embedded AP in cisco 1941.If so, then can we use WEP encryption on cisco 1941 AP ??One more thing, I am getting message on SSID icon that "Information ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an environment in which two WLC 4400 are connected to an anchor WLC 4400 in DMZ, This WLC in DMZ pass the Guest Wlan to other two WLC and terminate tunnel CAPWAP. The Ap in the remote sites, that are configure to register to WLCs in the ...

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Strange one here, I have setup a WLAN with PEAP user authentication through ACS to the Windows database. My clients cannot connect to the WLAN.From the logs, I can see no activity on the Radius server stats (as seen from the controller) and no fai...

Hello,I'm having Roaming-Problems with 7925 Wireless Phones. The 7925 in some cases lose their connection during Layer 3 Roaming to another controller.My Setup:- 7921 Wireless Phones- 2 WiSMs (4 4402 Controllers)- WCS- 1142 Access-Points- 1 Mobility ...

Hi all !I have 2 module ISDM-2 version 7.0.2E4. Use IDM load configuration fail " Rdep thread timeout ". I upgrade but can not. When i load images from FTP server ok. But i wait long time, no extrat file upgrade. CPU 1 & 2 alway 100%.Help Me. my engl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card