Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i´m tryng to implement a wireless network using a AIR-WLC2125-K9 controller, and AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access points, NOT using any ACS.Somewhere i read that the WLC can authenticate a local database off users that are locally defined or in a LDAP (Acti...

Hi,Currently in the process of deploying some Cisco 7921 handsets. Most things appear to be working well with them, accept we're having some issues with roaming when the phones are switching between Access Points, we experience voice gaps of up to 5 ...

Resolved! WCS services

Good day!I need some help about WCS 6.0, I installed it on a virtual machine with Windows Server 2003 in which previously have installed CiscoWorks. I have this PC just for testing purposes so it's not a dedicated server. My question is what services...

karlareyes by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw in documentation that i can upgrade directly from ACS SE 4.1.1.23 to 4.2, but i received software upgrade kit that says upgrade from 4.1.1.24 to 4.2.My question is must i upgrade first to 4.1.1.24?Thanks,Best RegardsMC

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to configure email notification on a WCS running version 6.0.170.0 .The mail server we used is MS exchange. We have already defined the email ID's, email notification Alarms and the mail server  in WCS. The manual test of the configurat...

Resolved! Cable distance

Hi, i hope someone will be able to help me out. I'm trying to deploy an AP with a max range from the switch >100m. The question is can i pull a 100m cable from the switch to the power injector and another 100m from the power injector to the AP?switch...

I am having issues with WCS (4.0.66.0) not emailing out critical events. I have a vaild smtp server and email addresses. When running a packet analyzer I do not see communication even trying to start to the smtp server.The server has been rebooted.

Dear List,I was wondering if there is an error on the Cisco documentation below.The diagram and config shows the LWAPs attached to the switch on vlan 5, but the trunk to the WLC is pruning vlan 5.If this is correct, how can the LWAPs speak LWAPP with...

c.andrew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, i have the following problem ...we have printers on local network 192.168.100.XXX ....<-- DHCP is disablesour Cisco Wirless LAN Controller is on different network 192.168.105.XXX .... <-- DHCP enabledthe wirless device is connected to the l...

I have Cisco AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9 but now I want to convert it to Autonomous. I am trying the method of IOS upgradation the way mention on the forum and cisco site but I am not able to do that.process_config_recovery: set IP address and config to defaul...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card