cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 1310's I want to use as indoor AP's for a handful of laptops and other nodes.  Do I need external antennas?  I have one of the configured to what I think is correct, but my laptop right beside the radio shows a very weak signal.  I have chan...

Hi,I have a 7925g that does not  recgonize a fully charged battery.  I plug the phone in, after a minute  or so it states that the charge is complete.  When I unplug the phone  the battery level drops to one red bar and soon it shuts itself off.  I  ...

I read somewhere when researching this router that the built in AP could be converted to a lightweight device and controlled via a centralized controller. I am trying to figure out how to do this however I can't find any documentation stating that is...

Hi ,My cleint has purchased a 1861 ISR router. Now he wants to activate wireless features in that. Please share document where i can find how to configure 1861 router as radio. also My interface dot11radio is reset and and down , How is hould make it...

Hi,I have an issue using ACS 5.0 on compatibilty with Aruba controller, on the net it says Aruba is compatible on ACS version 4 so I plan to downgrade the ACS. Can I use the ACS 4.2 Recovery DVD to downgrade? If so, what are the steps? Do I need to b...

Scenario is, I have a huge warehouse. I want to use 1260 Access Points on walls and ceilings. ceiling is 15m high and racks are 3m high.What 5 GHz directional patch can I use? Is there a better option? So far with some planning, I want to have direct...

I'm using wcs 6.0.132.0 and I'm trying to create an account to allow my collegues to monitor the wcs, disable clients (able to do this part without a problem) but also to enable manually disabled clients. I can do this by allowing the group to have a...

sgilfrin1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellosorry if I'm not at the right place for my question, I'm new here.I've been asked If it is possible to plug 2 sets of headphones on a Cisco IP Phone of the 7912 series without having to buy a splitter of some sort. They already have the 2 sets. ...

When a guest wlan user is created (by the LobbyAdmn function) there I get back a pop-up box with her autogenerated password. This is normally a rather complex password. Is there any way to print this with e.g. a label printer so that I can give it to...

Hi,I have CUCMBE and use softphones on all laptops.  We are investigating if we should go with IPAD's for our sales guys.  Does anyone know if CISCO has a softphone for IPAD and if not if anyone has one that will work with my current setup?ThanksMike

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card