cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone been able to import certificates into the phone. I am attempting to install a user certificate that was generated using a CSR from the phone. We are using an ACS 4.0 which passes the cert off to a MS AD server for validation. Any guidan...

Hi, can someone help me find the Demo version of the WCS.I already got the Demo License. but it is not working with any of the WCS software from the cisco website.Or if anybody has a workaround for this. Thanks!

Hi,We have a problem with the mesh connection of 1242AG APs converted to LAPs. We are using WLC-4402-50 with image version 4.1.192.35M MESH which is the latest for indoor mesh. Whenever we start to establish a mesh connection, the LAN just suddenly h...

Hello,we updated out WISM and WLC to 5.2.157 and now we could not see the "WLAN Override" settings and all SSIDs are on all access points available. We know that 5.2 is very new and it is dangerous to use such new versions but we need some feature of...

I would like to consider upgrading the firmware on my 4400 WLC from version 4 to version 5, but wondering what the steps would involve on doing this. Is it a major project to do, or is it fairly simple? I've been having issues with my AP's finding th...

laxcis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get a permission denied when I try to run the Trace Switch Port on the WCS. The WCS tells me the rouge is on the network. But I keep getting this message. Windows 2003 server, WCS Version 5.2.110.0. 2 Wism's running version 5.2.157.0. SNMP 2v with ...

rschwart by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a WLC2125 to centrally manage my 1242 AP's. At our corporate office where the controller is located i want to run DHCP for the clients. At the remote sites I have REAP enabled so that the local devices can access local resources. But...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card