cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,One of our companies is implementing a wireless network . We would like to do the following :- For conference rooms we would like to have a separate wireless network which has access to internet . All pc's that are not from the company should be ...

We have just purchased a 1242AG and I am trying to configure it. In the web interface, when information is entered in the express setup and express security screens, and I "apply" it, nothing is saved. Is there something obvious that I am missing?Tha...

HSS_cisco by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! wism blade install

Ok, this is probably a silly question, but can I just shove the wism blades into my 6506s with the power on like any other 65xx blade? I read the docs that came with the blade and there was no mention of powering off the switches.Thanks, Eric

i got two Access point 1300, 1 like root and another like non-root, the bug is the next ( no parent longer valid deauthentication client xxxx.xxxx.xxxx) and the devices lost the connection every 10 min aprox... any comments about is really helpfully...

I have a 1300 workin as root and second 1300 that works fine as non-root, but cannot work as repeater(association problem). Also some of the commands in 1300 guide are missing from real 1300 IOS.The IOS is 12.4 What could be the problem?Thank you

Hello,I have a current setup of two WLC-4402's and about 50 AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 AP's, recently we purchased a 1252 for testing, how can I incorporate this into our network and test 802.11n, all clients that support n are still connecting to this ap us...

I was thinking that by using WPA-PSK, client roaming producing a DHCP request when changing AP will not be sent by the controller to the DHCP server, which appears to be false. Wanting to know : does CCKM (with leap) could stop this behavior, elimina...

robetrem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning guys,In a dusty corner in the back of my mind I think I remember reading once that if you use a RADIUS server for authentication that you can have either but not both Certificate based and Username/Password based authentication running a...

whitelp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is there a way to connect multiples AP to a root AP which is connected to the LAN and at the same time allowing client devices to connect to those AP. Perhaps, using 2.4 Ghz for client devices and 5 Ghz for WGB. Or perhaps using the AP as a repea...

Resolved! WLC Design

Hello,I want to install a WLC controller on the central site and 50 Access Point on the remote site.I have 10 remote site with 5 Access Point per site.Each remote site is connected to the central site with lan to lan VPN (ASA 5510 at the central and ...

I have received some alerts on WCS saying IDS flood on a specific mac address attacker. I have disabled the client's mac address on WLAN Controller. Why i still see the alerts?

hii have two WISM deployed on two core switches for redundancy ,there are two problems happened the first one is the new access point that i added to our system didn't take IP after some time its get IP then it lost it the second issue is coverage in...

We are just starting to switch over from the 1010's to the 1131's and are curious about the AP. How many can one put on a POE switch(3560) without an injector? Do people prefer using the injectors over the POE since the 1131's use 12 W? I know they c...

jfergle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is another question regarding NTP on the WLC. I have looked at the "NTP Configuration and Synchronization for Unified Wireless Network Devices" as suggested by Top Net Pro Rob Huffman.I also reviewed the configuration guides and they all say the...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card