cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I want to configure AccessPoint to connect Weighing machines authenticate through the AAA server.the username is the MAC add of the machines and what shoud be the password.The AP already has some configurationdot11 ssid C4ABCD3_V60 vlan 6...

sudeesh79 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find if our new installation between Cisco 130 Bridges is good or not . Not able to find any documentation to read parameters . Can someone help?Following is the ouput from the bridge:show dot11 ass allAddress : 001b.2a30.146...

singhsaju by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan somebody tell what for is this option:RADIUS ConfigurationCredentials Caching..............................DisabledI can not find any info about it. I guest this option cache radius credential on WLC and helps for faster roaming (without reauth...

I have two sites bridged with 1400 bridges.I wish to bridge a single vlan between the two sites. However I want to setup the bridges with management IP's on seperate subnets (the local management subnet for each site).The only way I can get this to ...

I am trying to set up a new WAP in a remote facility. This set-up is a mirror of the setup that we have in our corp office (with obvious differences that are site specific). I am trying to configure this so that there are two VLANs. VLAN 10 is set sp...

mrocha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying an a/b/g network using 1242,sWe plan on using directional antennas to cover about 150feet. There are some obstructions betweenthe ap's and client coverage area. Any antenna recommendations would be much appreciated.Thanx

dsoltis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have come accross a unique problem with a 4402 controller, runnning software version 4.1.171 and 4.1.185, I have two profiles configured one for Corporate access and the second for Guest users.The corporate users works ok, with clients recei...

Resolved! AP credentials

Today we upgraded the WLC and WCS software of our system to version 5 (latest). Unfortunately we are running into strange behaviour.A specific problem are the AP credentials.When we go to an AP directly via a controller we see that 'over-ride global ...

koksm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a guest WLAN set up using WPA2-PSK where we give out the generic network key to all users. The thing is, some users can connect, others cannot.Debugs on the APs show "Authentication Failed." That's it. I know it's not a mistyped key.I know...

olhcc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLSEex 2.13. Twice now the primary failed and the redundant backup to not assume its role. When i recovered the PRI i found that the Redundancy was not enabled anymore. Has anyone experienced this?

ptilling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card