cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way to figure out if a MAC address takeover has happened on one of your access points? Something similar to checking on a switch if the same IP/MAC pair is broadcasted on two separate ports.Thanks,Octavian

sigquitxx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Municipality wishes to provide wireless service for its residence in various facilities (senior center, recreactional center). Looking for best hardware/software solution to provide stable and secure wireless access, and provide features for content ...

In the 1510 installation guide I have seeen that the antenna has been directly mounted on the device.Is there any option to extend the AP to antenna connection up to 25 m using additional cable ? If so, what is the Cisco cable type available ?

What are the benefits/drawbacks of using 4 controller-based APs to contain a rogue AP vs using just one. If I understand it correctly a single AP can never be set to contain more than 3 rogues, and will never use more than 30% of its resources to do ...

yubago by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In an ALL 1510 outdoor mesh network, is there any reason at all not to uograde to that new mesh only version of firmware? I am on 185 right now but not in full 100% production.Upgrading later may cause me sume interruption.

I have a couple of BR1310 with the integrated antenna. I am getting an extremely weak signal out of the antenna about a 70 DB loss sitting 10 feet away from the AP. Is there an IOS command to the enable the integrated antenna, I also opened one of ...

melcara by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, being a non-native speaker and doing an English presentation soon, I wonder if "WLAN" is often used instead of "Wireless LAN" or just "Wireless".The pronouncation of WLAN as "double-u-LAN" sounds odd to me - I'd prefer to speak of "wireless",...

We recently changed our T1s over to another vendor and, as a result, had to get new external IPs. I have this Aironet 1200 WAP that is using the old external IP address. I need to know how to change it. Unfortunately, the person that set it up no ...

d.elias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have three SSIDs/WLANs and 100APs. Now, one of the WLANs is a guest-WLAN which should only bee seen on 16 out of 100APs.If I enable the guest WLAN globally then I would need to apply the WLAN override template to all APs and then I would need t...

hello,perhaps somebody can help me with these error messages i receive from the wlc:Oct 26 09:07:21.073 apf_wme_utils.c:2640 APF-4-RCV_ACTION_FRM_WITH_CODE: Received Action frame with code 2 from mobile station 00:1D:A2:30:E7:4DOct 26 00:06:57.271 ap...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card