cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In the 1510 installation guide I have seeen that the antenna has been directly mounted on the device.Is there any option to extend the AP to antenna connection up to 25 m using additional cable ? If so, what is the Cisco cable type available ?

What are the benefits/drawbacks of using 4 controller-based APs to contain a rogue AP vs using just one. If I understand it correctly a single AP can never be set to contain more than 3 rogues, and will never use more than 30% of its resources to do ...

yubago by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In an ALL 1510 outdoor mesh network, is there any reason at all not to uograde to that new mesh only version of firmware? I am on 185 right now but not in full 100% production.Upgrading later may cause me sume interruption.

I have a couple of BR1310 with the integrated antenna. I am getting an extremely weak signal out of the antenna about a 70 DB loss sitting 10 feet away from the AP. Is there an IOS command to the enable the integrated antenna, I also opened one of ...

melcara by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, being a non-native speaker and doing an English presentation soon, I wonder if "WLAN" is often used instead of "Wireless LAN" or just "Wireless".The pronouncation of WLAN as "double-u-LAN" sounds odd to me - I'd prefer to speak of "wireless",...

We recently changed our T1s over to another vendor and, as a result, had to get new external IPs. I have this Aironet 1200 WAP that is using the old external IP address. I need to know how to change it. Unfortunately, the person that set it up no ...

d.elias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have three SSIDs/WLANs and 100APs. Now, one of the WLANs is a guest-WLAN which should only bee seen on 16 out of 100APs.If I enable the guest WLAN globally then I would need to apply the WLAN override template to all APs and then I would need t...

hello,perhaps somebody can help me with these error messages i receive from the wlc:Oct 26 09:07:21.073 apf_wme_utils.c:2640 APF-4-RCV_ACTION_FRM_WITH_CODE: Received Action frame with code 2 from mobile station 00:1D:A2:30:E7:4DOct 26 00:06:57.271 ap...

Using a 4400 Wireless Controller and WCS how do you upgrade the LWAPP IOS on Access Points to the latest version or is this even necessary? My LWAPP access points are fully functional 1131's and converted 1230's, but I would like to know what the pr...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card