cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm new here, and don't write very well english, sorry.I try to use a Wifi Card PCMCIA Aironet 350 on a "old" Computer, a IBM Thinkpad Pentium III with Windows 2000 and 196 RAM.I had download and install the pack "Win-Client-802.11a-b-Ins-Wizar...

matrick69 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are going to propose a wireless solution (both Outdoor as well as Indoor).This location is a Mall. We have three big show rooms that will be connected by outdoor and for the small show rooms either connecting by indoor or by Ethernet cables.Thi...

We have EAP-FAST clients on a WiSM controlled wireless network. Is there some config option on the controller to force clients to reautenticate in some period? I mean on WLC config not on an ACS. Thanks.

Hi,I need Cisco Wireless Stencils for logical drawing like figure 2 in this link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2797/products_feature_guide09186a008059a53b.html#wp1864700I hope to find out a person who can support me.THANXHASSAN

I want to know if there is any router, which can be used as an access point and as a client in the same time. So I want the router to connect to a hotspot via its wireless interface, and i want a group of pcs to connect to this wireless interface and...

pappdavid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding Auto-RF with the Cisco Controllers.1. Does Auto-RF require a specific number of AP's to function correctly? 4 AP's minimum is what I have heard. Thanks!Sean.

Hi,I have today installed a 4402 controller and am having some issues with getting DHCP working for the clients. I was wondering if it would cause an issue to have the AP IP adresses on the same subnet as the Management and AP Manager interfaces? The...

I am having a problem with a setup that uses 1130AG access points. One is acting as the root with three more wireless repeaters.Problem is that everything connects fine, and then all of a sudden will stop working. A client will connect, but not be ...

Let me start of by saying I work for a school district. Funds are low. We have Cisco AP1121G and HP laptops with various built in wireless. Mostly Intel cards.This past week I was given the project of doing a wireless survey in one of our schools. I ...

croninj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of testing PEAP in our environment using machine authentication with MSCHAPv2. I created a certificate on our internal CA and installed it on the ACS server. It works fine with XP workstations that are domain members. I would lik...

I am extending a building automation system communication bus between 2 buildings approx 1200 ft apart in line-of-site roof-to-roof. Very low bandwidth is required. I'm considering the Aironet 1300. This is in Miami, so lightning may be a problem. Wh...

I am currently working on a wireless solution at a campus that has a main building (Bldg A) and two remote buildings (Bldg B & Bldg C). The two remote buildings each have a 1232 access point that provides wireless access to the Internet via Linksys A...

Hi,my topology is based upon 2 WLC 4402 in the same mobility group and RF group.The strange behaviour that i'm having is that, after I enabled the management via wifi, i can only access the WLC connected to the AP I'm associated.I tryied to move the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card