cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to manage WEP keys via SNMP on my Aironet1200-IOS based AP.The cd11IfVlanEncryptKeyTable holds the WEP data configured via the WEB interface.Using SNMP I can delete table rows and modify existing entries, but I cannot create new entries.A...

Hello,I have a 6 floors building to equip with wireless.After simple basic test, I guess the zone is covered with 3 AP :--6--5 AP--4--3 AP--2--1--0 AP--The router is on floor 0, I would like to avoid any cabling between router and AP in 3rd and 5th f...

nrousseau by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who wants to replace his 350 series wireless bridges with AIR-BR1410A-A-K9-N. They are expecting to keep their existing ANT-1949 antennas. I see two problems. The 1410 bridges have Type N antenna connectors and the 350s have RP-TNC...

tzautcke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are in the planning stages of a in-building wireless implematation for a medium-sized educational campus. For wireless client access (primarily notebooks, maybe some desktops) we were thinking of recommending an 802.11g infrastructure using Cis...

airlink by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know if it is possible to use 1 WLSE to manage 2 (or more) completely independant Cisco WLAN deployments? Each deployment would be using it's own ACS (RADIUS), WDS, etc... WLSE is the only common piece in both. When entering the WLC...

s.vautour by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured the WLSE to email a report every morning about rouge device detected within the last day. However the report leaves out the SSID that is picked up from the Rouge AP. This is quite usefull information as at a quick glance you can ...

I have several new 1232's installed, all interfaces in default vlan1, all ap's connected to Cat 3550's with in-line power. I get DHCP when clients are plugged into the 3550's. Using Cisco LAN PCMCIA a/b/g adapter, and it won't get DHCP from the Air...

I am trying to connect more than one AP to a wired LAN, if I make 2 access points with the same SSID I can not connect to either one.But if I set them different I can connect with no problem.Any ideas why?

We are trying to research the possibility of providing utility services through our electric meter with the help of Wifi!!!Is it possible that utility serivces like Cable TV, internet and telephone over 802.11g WLAN?Does 802.11g offer enough bandwidt...

mojha1985 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the AP require CCKM enabled in order for WDS caching of security credentials or will other key management types such as WPA work?

vsahagian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card