cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hopefully this is not a dumb question. Customer has a garage and will be using tablet PCs for evals. They would like to have coverage in the garage and up to 100' directly outside the garage. My question is: Can I use two different antennae on th...

WLSM uses GRE tunnels to clients and it works well.But I'm running into a nagging fragmentation problem which causes problems with web pages - they don't load.Current workaround is to lower MTU on the client which makes it very difficult to roll out ...

jroyster by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does anyone familiar with this message on the wlse faults - "Inconsistent state found for query "interface.radio.config"thanks

amisu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While upgrading the AP1100 firmware, network connection to the AP was disrupted. Thereafter, the AP is not accessible and the radio and status LED is red indicating a file system failure. I tried reloading the image by pressing the MODE button but st...

kumwaiyip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to connect an AP1100 in station workgroup-group bridge associate to another AP1100.Without any authentication (authentication open) nad with static wep128 is everything fine. When I try to use leap then the AP1100 in wgb modus failed...

helloUsing BBSM5.3 i discovered local Access points (1100).when making room mapping, i noted each AP has just one port. we can't define more than one room per AP.can you confirm this issue.thanks

I have an AP1230B, and need to know what the LEDs mean, based on which one is flashing/solid and the color. Can you point me to the right place to find this info? The AP is running version 12.2(15)XR2.

estein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card