cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Well I have two old Aironet 640-2400 2.4 GHz Ethernet Multiport Wireless Bridges Part Number 200-001797-101B. The question is, can this stuff integrate in any way with the new 801.11b stuff? It is 2 Mb bandwidth, and works fine as a bridge pair. It d...

fjuch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have designed a network solution for a company that has a need for a WLAN. Now that I have completed my work, they want me to install it. I have told them that a site survey will need to be done and they agree. They want me to do the site survey...

r.starke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm interesting about deploying an ISP wireless solution. One central Omni antenna whic can scan a radius of 6 km or more. and each remote client gonna have only one antenna for internet access. we cannot provide antenna in central site for each clie...

senegal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are building a 6 building campus and there is a need for wireless access throught the campus and out on the grounds. Since each building is a separate VTP domain with no layer 2 connectivity between them when a wireless user goes from building to...

Hi,is the session key the key used with the initialization vector IV as input parameters for the RC4algorithm? In this way the server and the client derive the WEP key for the data unicast encryption.Very thancks.

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiOne of my 640 bridges had been stroked by lightening. Networkboard and radio ok, but mainboard has a damaged C51. Anyone knowing tha value of this. Anyone having 640 bridges for sale ?paul.thomsen@gmx.net

We have business centers inside hotels. Recently, we went to wireless T1 access using Cisco airnet 350 wireless access point. Our networked HP Colorlaserjet 4500n printers are now not working properly or consistently. Sometimes it takes 5 mintues ...

abcbiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to evaluate a couple of Mobile/IP solutions that will support Aironet 350 clients, both laptop and Compq iPAQ Pocket PC 2002. I am only interested in IP V4 solutions. Can anyone recommend suitable vendors and does anyone have experience in thi...

kstokes by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a centralized management suite for Cisco A.P.'s. A suite that is responsible for controlling and administering firmware, configuration, and accounting for these devices. Maybe an addon for Cisco Works 2K. I know that the account...

jkennedy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have 1 workgroup bridge which is not comunicating with any of other 2 Wireless bridges.Wireless bridges cominicate with each other and also with other vendor devices.ESSID is same of both.It shows no wireless activity at all.I upgraded firm...

imran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card