cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two WLC 5520 on HA SOO  with flexconnect APs 702i, and I have configured SSID corporate flexconnect local switching with 802.1x authentication using ISE server 2.3 as AAA server. so when we tested the network, we have faced a problem of conne...

Hi everyone,does anyone know how to change AP in bulk in a 9800-40 ?this is the first one i'm touching , i'm so used to 5500 series and how easy it is to do that "change ap name "new name" "old name" and that's it, now in 9800 I just can't find a way...

Hi!I have a wifi router model DPC3928S and in the last week the wifi module was completely turned off, I don't know if someone messed with it or if it was the router itself.The "wireless" light stays off, I click on the button where it says "on/off w...

Hi All, I've convert the CAPWAP AP to Mobility Express AP (Cisco 1850 , Firmware 8.10.122.0)everything look good but once I've connect to Web GUI , I'm not see the default AP (as I know the ME can work both AP and WLC). So how can I enable the AP fun...

2020-08-04 13_48_48-Testing-WLC.png
msompong1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we´ve a SSID with 802.1x authentication. Windows Devices needs a little bit time, but works fine.iPhones need two tries to connect. On the first try you can see nothing with debug client <MAC>it looks like the iPhone do nothing, but on the device ...

wabbot22 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card