cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have some AP1850i that stop working after a period of time. it blinks in red, amber... we were forced to shutdown and no shutdown the ports on the switch so that it returns to the working state! we checked the PoE and compared it! there is ...

Resolved! 9105 with 1830 AP

Hi,I have a customer using 1830 AP with an embedded controller.looking to upgrade to 9105 for the WIFI 6 feature.What is the correct procedure to make 9105 the main controller?  

owen2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, My AP 2802i, running on software version 8.3.112.0 experience auto reboot scenario. Not that into debug command, what i getting was "disassociated previously due to AP Reset" , most frequent reason was Capwap discovery request an controller r...

I've gone through the posts made here and can't seem to find anything quite like our issue. We've been noticing network slow downs, and seeing messages in the logs of our core switch (C9300 stack) looking like this: Dec 22 17:22:24.775: %SW_MATM-4-MA...

JohnD2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have after a fair amount of travails got an C9120 operational. The AP is updated to the Bengaluru version of AP firmware. When I tried to add a C9105 to the network it got interesting. The AP really wanted to join the EWC on the C9120 every 10 or 2...

hmviking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can connect to the CLI using the serial cable and it continues to show the links down or up. Yet will not let me use the Cisco Catalyst Wireless Mobile Application to auto provision the device. Brand New out of box.

Hi, I have accidentally clicked on the "Add Interface" button in the 'Interface Groups' section on our WLC. I added an interface that shouldn't be there and now when I try to remove it it says "interface group is being used by WLAN". I have NOT howev...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card