cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Our 2504 WLC has failed and needs replacing. We have a spare but that does not have sufficient licenses available. How can I transfer the licenses from the old device to its replacement. If anyone could point me to the relevant documentation it would...

Hi Guys, i am getting lot of issues for Cisco APs of model AIR-AP3802I-Z-K9 for DTLS connection issues. *osapiBsnTimer: XX 0X 09:22:38.271: %DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtls.c:3191 Failed to complete DTLS handshake with peer X.X.X.X Anything kn...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Some devices do not see  some ssid SSID,(The SSID is running both 2.4 and 5 Ghz).I have three SSID , sometimes the device cannot see the SSID intended to connect what could be the issue Thanks 

Hi, after a power failure, a lot of our 3502i would not reconnect to the controller.Has taken factory reset, but receives the following error messages:*Mar 1 00:14:00.475: %SYS-6-LOGGINGHOST_STARTSTOP: Logging to host 255.255.255.255 port 0 CLI Reque...

HVO-cisco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AireOS config translator does not seem to get anything from the config of the existing AireOS controllers, we have multiple 5508 controllers running 8.5.151, but the translator tool on the 9800 controller or on the website WLC Config Converter (c...

pbosman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All, Looking for some quick help here, I have a 9130i that we were testing the embedded WLC functionality on.  However, we have decided not to continue down this path and want to revert the 9130 back to it's original state, essentially removing t...

jh5280 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 5520 now running 8.10.162.0  (upgrade from 8.5.140.0)  I've noticed two new fields on the WLC AAA tabBoth of the new fields show as ACA server.  I've looked at the WLC help files, and documentation for the release, and searched the web for inform...

wherewolf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am facing this problem: I need to connect the Cisco AP as autonomous Wi-Fi bridge extender ap. I can’t deactivate my soho ap (Airrus) as its ethernet port linked to the Cisco ap is limited to 100mbps, while the soho ap runs at 250mbp...

Hi Guys; We have a pair of 9800-40 in HA SSO with RP only. When we first installed it was version 16.12.4. We upgraded to ver 17.3.3 patch 4 and want to enable RMI+RP. Which is the correct procedure? Enable RMI+RP under Administration-->Device, assig...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card