cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Can we use the example below to explain CCI/ACI? Now we have two APs. Can we think below conclusions?If AP1 is using channel A and AP2 is using channel A as well, we can think the two APs have CCI, no ACIIf AP1 is using channel A and AP2 is us...

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have one HQ and two offices in different city. In this offices are only 2 users per office. In HQ have company 5 users. Can I use Cisco Mobility express technology to central managemet wifi network? In HQ I have AP  1815i. Can I use this AP ...

Andreew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm learning for CCNA exam on real hardware so i just started playing with WLC. I have encountered general problem which doesn't let me go forward. Maybe problem is actually i have this what i have so i have to work on this what i have But to the...

raresz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm having a similar problem to another thread, but it's fairly old, and I didn't want to resurrect a dead thread. (For reference, the discussion thread is at Cisco CAP3702i Web Gui Does Not Work) I have a CAP3702i that has been flashed with t...

IBowser by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently expanded our AP count from around 150 to 320 due to a building expansion.  After looking at some survey results, I saw a good deal of channel contention issues.  Surprisingly, 115 of my APs are using channel 36 while no other channels are...

aeccles by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apologies up front if I am asking a stupid question or am misunderstanding something, in the context of this project I am a web developer and I know very little about networking.  I do not have access to the Cisco WLC myself, I'm just building the pa...

I have a WLC 9800, i want configurate a server ldap, then i follow the next url; https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/config-guide/b_wl_16_10_cg/secure-ldap.htmlbutWhen i probed connect to ssid where is configurate the ldap...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3504 wlc LAG

Hi we are going to lag interfaces on wlc3504. Based on gui of the wlc, we enabled the LAG and rebooted it. LAG means binding several ports together into one. My question is when I was trying to enable it, there was not chance to define which several ...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company recently implemented a new Cisco wireless controller based system. I wasn't a part of the initial configuration and deployment as I was quite busy with other projects at the time, but as the main administrator of our previous Aruba wireles...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card