cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I configured my AP1262 to show a splash screen for the guest uses and it does come up.  But then it tries to go to https://13.107.4.52/ and I have no idea why and there is NO part of the config that has that IP address.  The user never gets access to...

My ultimate goal is that I want to be able to contain rogue AP's that are detected broadcasting (spoofing) SSID's that our controller is broadcasting. I see that this can easily be done at: Security>Wireless Protection Policies>Rogue Polices>General>...

mac1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,anyone can help me or know an implementationof an OID to view the status of AP C3600 ? Cisco 5700 WLC IOS 15.3 Failed object: iso.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.2.1.1.6.100.233.80.51.169.96 we get an error External command error: Error in packetReason: (noS...

Hi expert,I am new to Cisco Access Point. I have 3800s and 3700s. I configured one 3800 as WLC and join other APs successfully. The matter is clients only connect to 3700 AP (CAPWAP). Primary 3800 and other 3800s works well but no clients connect to ...

Kindly I am designing for customer with wireless controller 3504 and 30 Access Points of Model AIR-AP3802I-I-K9.The customer has infrastructure switching using switches POE other than cisco switches (all switches are HP).Please need help to check if ...

sallyonsy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, When you create a dedicated interfaces on a WLC, the controller won't let you add it without filling in an IP address.If one would create a new interface, let's say vlan ID 100, and disable DHCP proxy, which will send DHCP discovers into the ...

GVD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one of devices and it worked great on an old firmware. Then, without realising that an update might break that, I updated it. Unfortunately, the range of the device has dropped significantly from what it used to be. Would anyone have some ...

Team I know the higher the number the Less the power.  The Available transmit powers, have always been 8 of them 1 through 8 1 being the Highest and 8 the least power. As per the below is it safe to assume that the 9120 will not run less than 3.13 mW...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card