Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AP1852 AIR-PWR-C

ryosaeba86
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

my question does not concern the configuration of the device but I need technical information regarding the power supply connector that have be inserted into the AP to power it.
Basically I need to know what kind of connector it is.

is it possible to find this information?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the information is not in any of the data sheets, there is no way we would know also.  So we are in the same boat.

A bit of searching, this is the only thing I could find.

405067.jpg (558×341) (cisco.com)

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

here is the installation guide show you DC connector :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1850/hardware/guide/ap1850hwguide.html#pgfId-68800

You can see the product :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CISCO-SYSTEMS-AIR-PWR-C-Cisco-Accessories/dp/B00OYZJICI

Hope you looking external Power source, if you using PoE ,Ethernet can do that work, if you have PoE switch

is this what you looking ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

I appreciate your reply.

I need only this connector information.

As I can powered the APs only through an AC / DC already present.

Hi,

you can use power supply SKU AIR-PWR-C=. this supports 1850 series. connector type called coaxial connector.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1850-series-access-points/datasheet-c78-734256.html#Productspecifications

also you can use power injector so you can connect injector to power source and up AP from that via PoE.

AIR-PWRINJ5= is compatible.

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Maybe I did not explain it clear enough.

I know this is the model (it's written in the title).
I am only looking for the coaxial connector .. but to buy it I need the technical specifications.

Thanks,

If the information is not in any of the data sheets, there is no way we would know also.  So we are in the same boat.

A bit of searching, this is the only thing I could find.

405067.jpg (558×341) (cisco.com)

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

are you looking for only connector ? I do not believe you get seperate connector ? may be check local market.

BB

Yes, only the connector. I know that i can't get it as spare part. But for the purchase it on local market I need the technical specifications.

Either you google the connectors you may get near by (never had this requirement before) ot take the picture and show local market can help you.

BB

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card