cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a command that can be seen like dir flash on cisco ap 9115?

CCC3
Level 1
Level 1

I want to check the capacity of os downloaded from wlc from ap.

Is there a command that can be seen like dir flash on cisco ap 9115?

wlc -> 8540

os -> 8.10.171.0

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Enable telnet and or ssh from the controller to the access point, then you may be able to execute dir flash: on the access point , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for the answer, but there is no command called dir itself.

- Check command options for  show ? and or post available options here :

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Short answer: no you can not.
AP COS stores the boot image completely differently to IOS in a separate partition.  Each image (primary and backup) gets a separate partition.
If you just want to see the size of the image you can look at the downloadable version - eg:
https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286322352/type/286288051/release/15.3.3-JPN1

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Take a look at this link, don't know if this is what you are trying to obtain from the ap or not.

AP Filesystem

COS APs do not allow to list all the content of the file system as on unix platforms.

The command "show filesystems"gives a detail of the space usage and distribution on the current partition:

2802#show filesystems 
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/ubivol/storage      57.5M    364.0K     54.1M   1% /storage
2802#

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/aironet-2800-series-access-points/214560-troubleshoot-wave-2-aps.html#anc22

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card