Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to create Multiple SSIDs

We are able to create multiple SSIDs on Cisco catalyst 9120 AXI-D AP however when AP gets reboot all the SSIDs are clearing off automatically except the default SSID.

Could anyone suggests how to resolve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Are you saving the configuration (too) , when creating multiple SSID's , (meaning afterwards

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Are you saving the configuration (too) , when creating multiple SSID's , (meaning afterwards

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Yes, I did and AP is running in EWC mode with 17.4.1 software version

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco catalyst 9120 AXI-D  - how is the AP running ? CAPWAN ? EWC ? what version of code running ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

AP is running in EWC mode with 17.4.1 software version

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Share some screen shots of more info that what you provided.  Just isn't enough to help you here.  Like what @marce1000 mentioned, did you even save the configuration?  Just like what @balaji.bandi mentioned, what and how is everything setup.  There are many different models, firmware, etc. that what you have provided is not even the bare minimum information for anyone to help.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

It seems to me you are running C9120 in EWC mode and you hae not saved the config.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Most likely answers above already answered your question but make it easier for everybody by fully describing your setup.

What model of WLC (probably EWC on AP in your case)?
What version of software is the WLC running?

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

First thing to try is to move to a long-term supported release such as 17.3.6 or 17.6.5 which are the TAC recommended versions and check how it is like with them.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card