XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My line-card mod80 self-reboot with unknown reason. Detail as below Help me please!!   RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:PE_AYA#  show reboot history location 0/1/cpu0No  Time                      Cause Code  Reason------------------------------------------------------...

Hi all I have trunks connected to wholesale providers, providing xDSL/FTTH etc and the users are delivered to us via L2 trunks tagged. I have still 7600 SUP720's terminating those connections and bit stuck using that platform (remote locations) So...

benediktsv by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Everyone: I'm trying to get a brand new VSM to boot. First time I installed it (by that I mean, just inserted it into an ASR9k with XR5.1.2), immediately went IOS XR RUN. At that point I had the service (only) PIE active. When I added and acti...

Resolved! L2TPv3 On ASR 9001

Dear All,I have problem with l2tpv3 over ASR9001 and IOS is not working the tunnel is up the the ping traffic is not passed through please help to advise. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:CR02#show run l2vpn Fri Sep 19 16:28:34.628 KHMERl2vpn pw-class TEST  encapsulat...

Pok LY by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone knows if using the command 'snmp-server ifmib stats cache' on a cisco IOS - XR, version 4.0.3 can cause any kind of crash on the equipment? I've searched on the release notes for this version but there wasn't any bug's registered for SNMP...

So after finding out the Cisco front to back airflow baffles won't fit the rack in my data center,  I'm reaching out to the brain trust here for some advice :)   I'm installing my ASR9904 into a 19 inch rack in a data center that requires front to ba...

h0mebas3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes