Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,  Just curious if anyone has found a tool/utility in ACI that can be used to check if ports are open on remote devices. Such as telnetting on a port? This was always a useful tool to me on non-ACI equipment so it would be a shame if Cisco deprecia...

tenbucker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - Can anybody help me to know what is the meaning of PC ID in the output of the command "show vpc map". I attached a simple diagram for reference.  APIC# show vpc map VPC-TO-ROUTER1virtual port-channel Name  domain  Virtual IP  Peer IP   VPC   ...

Hello experts, I have a question for you, do you know a tool that allow us to convert Cisco ASA rules to filters in ACI ? because i have a lot of ACLs in ASA and it's difficult to covert all this rules manually.  My second question is about Tufin int...

MedRT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Tenant with an AP an several EPGs.  Before migration to ACI I have used ansible to create the tenant, ap, epg, bd and so on... When I create the EPGs, I would like to put them in shutdown.  But not by using GUI and clickinto into each of th...

Resolved! Micro-Segmentation

Hello Experts, I have a question about Micro-segmentation on ACI. if we implement a VMM integration between Vmware and ACI, after that we create two µEGPs, one for Dev and another for Prod, we put VMs with Dev TAG in µEPG DEV and VMs with Prod TAG in...

MedRT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes