Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! A VRF in ACI

Hi Cisco states "While a VRF defines a unique IP address space, that address space can consist of multiple subnets..." I need help to understand it correctly. My understanding to it is that one VRF in ACI defines an IP address range, the range can co...

May I know how does iping work when I use a pervasive gateway IP as source IP? I wonder how ACI know which leaf is  the correct source node when forwarding ICMP reply. For example, if a user have connection issue between endpoint A and endpoint B, I ...

Resolved! Access ACI via Cli

Hello, Is there a way in ACI gui to enter CLI? I know if we setup ACI simulator, we can ssh it via its ip address. but If we access ACI with Sandbox, that is GUI, how can we access its CLI from GUI? I want to access ACI in sandbox via CLI. Can we do ...

Hi,I am trying to ping from a spine switch to either a node or interface on a leaf switch, and despite much googling I'm not having any success and would be grateful for any help.The Leaf switch lists the interface I am trying to ping as upL101-DC# s...

JPC11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes