Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello to you allI have a Cisco ACE 20, and I´m trying to set up a serverfarm for my radius server to load balance ldap udp accounting packets. The ACE has an LDAP authentication probe but I see no native way of setting up an LDAP accounting probe, wi...

Zarahelll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I would just like to double-check a point with the forum on licensing on 4710 Appliance.If with version 4.2 and above 2Gbps Bandwidth licence is required, the output of the sho license status should be? We have this currently:ACE/Admin# sh l...

Just a quick question regarding the 'failaction purge' serverfarm command. When you specify 'failaction purge', does the purge apply when you manually deactivate the serverfarm (as in manually marking the serverfarm and all its reals as no 'inservice...

Hi,I have upgraded my Central manager WAVE 594 to version 5.1.1 and Edge boxes are WAVE 7541 and WAVE 594 version 4.4.5. Whether with this combination WAAS optimization will work... And also i need to create custom device groups - 8 Groups. Each devi...

Prabhu S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ACE version A5.2 configured in one-armed leg (doing source nat). I have a requirement to add(or copy) the "referer" header value from the original request to the request send by ACE.I cannot figure out how to copy this value. It is easy ...

Hi All,Is it possible to add more user license on waas mobile server? or i can only replace it with new? i have a servers with 100 license each and need to have 200 license on each, can i just bought add-100 and have 200 license on server?thanks.

bullfinch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Where do I find an file system description for below file system?I want to know what they are being used for.MOUNT POINT      TYPE       DEVICE                SIZE     INUSE      FREE USE% /sw              internal   /dev/md0             991MB...

Resolved! ACE bridged mode

Hi All,I've a quick question about bridged mode in an ACE module.Is it possible to have the servers on a separate subnet rather than on a directly connected VLAN?  Due to limitations brought on by physical aspects of the setup (and also security poli...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes