Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HI , I have  new requirement   , i don't know whether i can say possible or not possible to customer , below is the requirement details . Is there any way to implement it Below is the sample VIPs : 1.X 2.y3.zBelow is the Rservers1.A2.B3.C When the c...

Hi,                   I have a drawing attached of the branch office current setup.Issue:  At my data center i have a WAE setup using the Aggregation Layer design model using WCCP.  WCCP statements are on the specific VLANS and on the inside interfac...

hii've problem with RPC user connection to exchange 2012 vip using ACE 4710randomly packet comming from user always sent to port 443 and it rejected by server when it didn't have authorization for 443 accesserror message on netmon server said that sc...

Hi,I have a CSS11506 running 07.40.2.03s.It has numerous DNS 'a' records configured, and a couple of them keep having transitions randomly as per below examples, but there are no associated service or content rule transitions that I can see.(I've ins...

jbhurst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could anyone give me some advise of WAE-612?Could the device be used as an enterprise proxy server (400+ accounts)?Functions we need:Internet      access control based by time and categories;Comprehensive      daily and monthly reports;Full      i...

nakkamon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes