Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,do we always have to layer-3 interface of the server vlan on the ACE so as to setup a load balancing?i.e. support i have server 1 (10.10.1.1) and server 10.10.1.2).do I always have to define server vlan for these servers (that's default gateway of...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a Cisco ACE 4710 doing a lookup for an image on a website to determine whether the site is available or not.  Is there any way to get the ACE to query the server (probably using SNMP) and failover if the server's processor stays abo...

Hi, I hav ACE 4710, I am trying to configure a policy in which when specific Client tries to access the speicific Destination. ACE should not send the traffic to load balancing. It should directly send to the next Hop. I configred the below but didnt...

I have a pair of ACE 4710s running a number of contexts in a HA configuration      I thought all the connections would go to the ACE with the highest priority, but I am seeing connections thru both. Is this correct?I am using a single Vlan in each ...

Hi Guys,I have a couple of ACE appliances in HA mode.  I'm looking at evaluating ANM 5.1.  I've obtained an trail license for ANM 5.1, but I am unable to download ANM 5.1 from the Download Software section at cisco.com.  I've sent numerious emails to...

cgknipe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 and WCCP

Hi allWe have a cisco network and in our smaller branch offices, are using 3750 L3 switches as the core. From this switch, we are running WCCP to a pair of WAE-674 WAAS appliances.This is all working well, and redirection is occuring in hardware on t...