Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

hello , is there an equivalent to group command on ace  to migrate :group group_nameactiveadd destination service service_name1add destination service service_name2add destination service service_name3Thanx for your support;

fd_case17 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Could some one explain "sh arp" command in ACE.Example: ================================================================================IP ADDRESS      MAC-ADDRESS        Interface  Type      Encap  NextArp(s) Status==============================...

Hi Experts,Please help me with the following information as I have to perform this tommorow:a) I was looking for a detailed procedure to replace the ACE, in an active-active environment/Cluster Configuration ?b) What parameters do I need to take from...

Well I have struggled with our new ACE over the last few weeks but I think I am on my last issue Currently have all inbound SSL termination working for *.english.cawhich uses a VIP of 192.168.10.10butI also need to terminate all inbound SSL connectio...

dclee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am looking at management (backup of the configuration) of the ACE 4710 running A4.1, the management software is Cisco Cirrus. The question I have is around the management of the context's, I have a backup of the Admin but would like the user con...

Guys,I am facing some problems with my ACE design and would like or thoughts and feedback on this:I have an ACE with a client side and a Server Farm interface.The client side layer 3 interfaces resides on the core backbone and the Server Farm layer 3...

helsayed78 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be very thankful if you  could help me on the WAVE CM redundancy configuration.   I am having WAVE 294 x 2nos and WAVE 694 x 2nos , so i am using WAVE 294 as my CM and 694 as accelarator   I configuree one WAVE294 as primary CM and other as s...