Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Team,We are getting following error on cisco Ace console.PUNE-NDML-ACE-Sec login: Login timed ou PUNE-NDML-ACE-Sec login: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d on CPU 0. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue Do you have a strange power sa...

Hi, I have CSS in single arm deploymenet model. I am trying to do the exchange server load balancing. But I am facing problemwith the soruce NAT. I dont want to NAT the client IP in VIP. Exchange team dont want to have Client IP address to be NATTED....

In general, Primary and Standby CM's database tables, configurations, group polices should be sync'd up and looked identical, right?  What else will be different and will require to import onto standby CM manually?  Things like: SSL certificate, Secu...

TCAM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoonI need your help.I´m trying to perform a snmp query to get the status of the reals of a serverfarm.Basically I´m trying to get an output that tells me if the reals of a specific serverfarm are Operation or Probe_Failed.What is the OID t...

Zarahelll by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently replaced a WAVE 574 in the data center with vWAAS.  That has gone fine with no problems.   I deleted the WAVE 574 from the CM about 3 weeks ago and now am re-purposing the device at a new remote site.    I can ssh to the device , it is poi...

Hi there,I am new to the WAAS world and getting little confused with its terminlogy.When we look into different models (some are appliance based, some are modules).I was going thru the below link about WAAS appliances: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod...