cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Two GSS with Hash

Hello.I want to set up a cluster of two GSS in different Data Center.If I use the hash method as loadbalance method does both GSS take the same decision? If I have only one GSS I can use hash to perform stickyness; my concern is if one GSS goes down ...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Pool question

I have a question on how NAT pools, or sNAT works with ACE in one-arm mode.As I understand it, when the client sends the request to ACE, it changes the destination IP to a rServer and source IP to the sNAT address.  When the rServer responds, it send...

tbone-111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had to reinstall the vCM after some crash. Switch the standby vCM to primary. That works fine. After reinstalling the previous primary vCM, I can't get it to register on the primary vCM. When configuring "cms enable" it says: "Registration record for...

sbrobak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Quick question on ANM 5.1 (Great Tool)How does one vewi 'old' alarms? i.e. alarms that have already cleared?Also, while setting up and testing i have some 'stuck' alarms in the Alarm Notifications Page - I have since deleted the thresholds tha...

In the GUI under "System->Primary Attributes->Basic Settings" there is a field called "Allocated VLANs".  What is the CLI command to add more VLANs to this field?  I am using IE9 and Firefox for the GUI and I can't add VLANs to this text box.  My gue...

tbone-111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing problem with ACE configuration. I want to redirect 443 traffic to my Proxy Server. But I am not able to do this. I want to redirect only subnet 192.168.80.0/24I have the following configuration access-list BC line 8 extended permit tcp ho...

Hi, I am configuring load balancing for my web server which running on port 3636. But for users I want to give only http://172.23.15.87. not http://172.23.15.87:3636Earlier I was having CSS in which I am able to achive this by creating two content ru...

Hi,We will shortly be upgrading from ACE20 to ACE30.In the ACE30 Product Performance Specifications it states:SSL TPSUp to 30,000 TPS using 1024-bit keysCan someone please clarify the implications of the above?TIAJack Wikinski