Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an ACE 4710 to balance some aplications exposed to Internet. But one of them has problem with concurrence, the question is, Are there a way to limit the number of connections to this application by public IP address?Thanks,Haiver Bermon

I tried to configure ACE module installed 6500 switch with brige mode. But it always failed.The subnet (both VIP and real server) is terminated in the ASA firewall. for example, vip is 2.2.2.2 and real server is 2.2.2.100. when our internal user run ...

Hi,Hopefully someone can tell me if what i'm trying to achieve is possible. I need to append details to a URL, i've attempted a rewrite but dont want to send the 10.10.10.1 address back to the client and want to send their original request with the a...

chris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACE in routed mode

My first question, can anyone recommend some very heavy reading discussing the ACE modules and associated traffic flows and order of operations?  Not just how-to scenarios. And the primary question that brings me here:I've got an ACE module in a 6500...