Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have four  Wave 274 devices in our network(which I am new to) and one bit the bullet the other day.  I have extensive routing and switching experience, but I am new to this.   Cisco is shipping out a new device to replace it.  I plan on just plugg...

Hi, I have a pair of 4710 in FT configuration running Version A3(2.4).    They appear to be in sync, as shown from the command:PRODACE02/Admin# show ft peer summPeer Id                      : 1State                        : FSM_PEER_STATE_COMPATIBLEM...

malmgren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Please see below for customer requirement and please advise on which of the products will be appropriate. Specification:·         Estimated 300 concurrent application users·         2 application servers seating behind the load balancer, ...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing backup exec between two of our datacentres (simple inline setup between the two datacentres)   The traffic is by default being classified as  ** map default ** and is having full LZ/DRE/TFO applied.  We do not want DRE applied.  T...

I just received a brand new WAVE-574 for our branch office, and noticed that it was shipped with a single drive configuration.  I just bought an additional hard drive from Cisco to go into this WAVE-574 so the disks are configured in a RAID 1 for red...