Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I using the CSS 11500 sg0750004 (07.50.0.04) to balacing requests between two web application servers, but the after applied the configurations, the balancing requests don't occurs as expect, see the configuration applied:service SAPSRV1_8000 ...

Just a general question regarding the ACEs.Currently, a pair of 6509s each with vss720s and an ACE.Current layout (only one VIP right now, more to come very soon)is very similar to diagram in cisco document ID 107400, configuringACE in routed mode wi...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking to upgrade from 4.1.3a to 4.1.5a, is there any special way of performing the upgrade that I should be aware of? Has anyone done this upgrade and notice any improvements or improved CIFS capabilities? I'm planning on doing the upgra...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently use a CSS11506 as our reverseproxy for all inbound ssl connections. It has the SSL mod installed.A recent VA discovered that the CSS allows both 56bit and 128bit ssl connections.Is there a way on the CSS to force only 128bit ssl connecti...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  This is with regards to my customer who is facing the following problem with Maxconns – “we are using TCP probes and MaxConn and MinConn are used to determine when a server is busy or not. If the MaxConn is exceeded then busy server trips in an...

vidnair by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to allow access to one of the ace contexts from out-of-band network. I'd like to secure it so nothing from the ace side should be able to connect to the OOB network, and some particular hosts should have access to the ace context by...

Hi allIf we have regonal site connected to H.O using main WAN link and on connected to branches on another router. can we use one WAAS box to optimize both traffic to H.Q on router 1 and traffic coming from branch on router 2 using WCCP ( by connecti...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey folks,I recently went through the upgrade process with a customer to move their NAMs to 4.2 and integrate WAAS 4.0.15 with the NAMs via the flow agent. We followed the NAM integration guide and setup some reporting in the NAM for collecting infor...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configure "RDP Load Balancing" as explained in the Software Version A3(1.0) manual.Users claim that they do not reconnect to the RDP session after a quite short inactivity time !What are the default RDP "sticky" timers and where can I se...