Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi friends, sorry if this is a silly question, I have a C2811 with a NM-WAE-502. How can I check is the license is an Enterprise or transport? If I have a transport license, How can I upgrade to Enterprise License? Thanks for the info guysDavid

I created and prepositioned approximately a 725Mb share. The preposition status reports that the directive took 15 minutes to complete. We then connected to a PC at the remote location and mapped to the share here at corporate. We then copied the fil...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,My costumer is using the waas solution and its working fine, but few days ago my costumer bougth some new waas hardware.Almost of all prodution waas is running 4.1.1c version and the new waas is running 4.1.3b.I would like to know if the solu...

dnobrega by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, i am having a problem with a CSS 11501 machine. Problem started with a faulty compact flash slot0 that was replaced with the compact flash in slot1. since i had the configuration backed up i restored it to the new compact flash and also upd...

kashman37 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a CSM-config with 16(32 vlan) bridges in one context and want to move them to a ACE-blade. I can't declare more than eight route entrys. Shall I define defaultgateways as real servers and what about mac-sticky enable? RegardsMats

mruuth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes