Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am getting up to speed on the ACE and was wondering if someone could please clarify a couple of things for me as the docs I am using are pretty confusing.We have the ACE module in a Cisco 65XX switch, along with FWSM.1) Do I need to create a Layer ...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAAS Licencing

Hi all,Is there only 3 kinds of Licencing regarding WAAS, ( Transport, Enterprise, CM ), or there are any other kinds of licences ?I'm aware that it exists video licencing, and other's, but this is a different kind of licences ?And regarding Bandwith...

Resolved! CSS return traffic

Hello.My client has a regular implementation of a CSS in router mode.He now wants to create an aditinal logical structure with an aditional gateway to the internet. He has 2 firewalls (one for ServiceProvider-A and one for SP-B.My problem is that I c...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to install a certificate for server authentication on ANM 2.1 but I'm experiencing an error."Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/cisco/nm/dcm/cs/platform/system/CertificateManager"Is it a script error or a jav...

Dear MisterI tried to configure QOS and certain features, like queueing, but the command line is very limited. Don't support the "qos" command. Show the next message:Switch#show platform software qos interface tenGigabitEthernet 1/1 vlan 1 input ...

Is possible to configure with CSM followingI have site something.mysite.comand I need if user will type this FQDN to the browser to be redirected to something.mysite.com/directory/Thanks

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm installing a ACE appliance using two L3 vlans, one for the client-side connections and the other for the server-side connnections. The VIPS are not part of the IP space assigned to either vlan. I am not able to ping or connect to the VIPS or se...