Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hallo, I use Cisco VPN 3.1.06079. My Computer System is Windows 8.1. Recently after the upgrade of Windows, my VPN always Shows "VPN Reconnecting" and cannot connect with Internet. Sometime the VPN just cannot connect with the Internet. I have reinst...

csmgut001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have attached ACE30 configuration, I am unable to establish connection to the VIP.From the ACE: I can see the ARP of all servers and VIPS. I can ping GW,Server & VIP.From 6500 Switch: I cannot see the ARP of Servers, VIP & GW. I am only able to ...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some quick quiets ion with regards to DCI links. If I have L2 between two data centres and want to use MPLS + OTV + MACSec - will that work? I remember there was some limitations where OTV join interface cannot be SVI but must be physica...

I was troubleshooting a connectivity issue for a client and he kept asking me to check the 'NAT pool allocation' on the loadbalancer context.  My company uses a ACE module running software version A5(2.2).  I could find no command such as show nat or...

Can anybody tell me how much bandwidth a WAE-674-K9 WAAS appliance can handle? I understand that it can handle a specific number of TCP sessions, but I'm interested in how much data the box can push through it (mbps).I cannot find anything that state...

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have implemented WAAS in an enterprise network. At HQ, we have 2 WAEs managed by a Central Manager and all branches are running WAE modules on 2800 series routers. All branch WAEs are registered on Central Manager at HQ. All is working well...