Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

A few questions please:1. WAVE 274 supports two VBs - is one of them used for WAAS or both available for other OS's2. Configurator permits only one VB license per device. Does this meant that this license is sufficient to activate the maximum number ...

d.gabo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying a Data Center with Cat 6500, FWSM and ACE (in bridged mode, for layer 4 load-balancing between http servers), and we are experiencing intermittent performance issues (the system is not yet under production).During our investigation, ...

sboukef by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I really believe that the traffic volume reporting with the new WAAS software is faulty. For example on a network with 100 locations its telling me that the WAEs saw 97TB of email traffic yesterday (a Sunday).Is this a know problem.Thanks,Richard

richianaj by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that the WAAS Release notes for 4.1.1 mentioned new hardware appliances called the WAVE-274, 474, and 574. Are there any specs out there on these units? How many peers, tcp connections, etc? ETA on availability?

mlouis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is interested to deploy WAAS. The customer has one main data center and 12-13 branches. I know we can design and deploy core and branch optimization and acceleration. Is there any way we can optimize and accelerate branch to br...

Hi Experts,Would greatly appreciate your comments around this topic, also any related links would be most welcome.How should the ACE distribute multiple connections from the same source under the round robin pedictor?1. should all connections be sent...

I'm can't login to NM-CE-BP on my 3825Default admin/default not work (may be changed prior me)#service-module content-Engine 1/0 session ask me about Content Engine Console Username and Password again and again.Is it possible to reset module to its d...

Hi i have a service for port 8002 defined on my css and i'm seeing some soap posts being discarded by the CSS even though they work when they go directly to the back end ip addresses I port spanned the uplink and i can see the packets coming in but n...

jawschaar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes