Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have 2xE1 bundled into multilink interface, ip wccp 62 redirect in on multilink only, ip wccp 61 redirect in on fast0/0. While both serials works - everything is fine and WAAS works smoothly. (4.0.19(b14) ). Problem appeared when we had lot of ...

mgajew by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just went to an existing client that I am taking over so I don't have a lot of details, but they are complaining that these three do not play at all together. They have made the IPS promiscious since it was causing high CPU when and are complaining...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope someone can provide some help, I need to deploy a CSM module for the purpose of Disaster Recovery, the objective is to be able have a standby server in site B so when the server(s) in site A fails to have the CSM direct all traffic to the stan...

bravob by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not able to establish the IPSec remote access VPN from the inside zone of the firewall.Connectivity:Inside network is connected to the inside interface of the firewall. Firewall outside interface is connected to the CSSCSS is connected to ISP-1 and I...

manu.shar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create a new software file in CMS so that I can upgrade my new non-production devices. The problem I'm running into is in the "Software Version" field on the "Creating New Software File" page. I'm trying to use the WAAS-4.0.19.14-K9.bin...

clayhawks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have 2 Bluecoat proxy appliances connected to CSS , Is it possible to confgiure WCCP on CSS for this setup ? Our requirement is to act CSS as a transparent proxy server for internet access ? Please advice if it possible or not ..