Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Let's say I have one host site (A) and one remote site (B) connected by a 1.5Mb Frame-relay T1. Servers are at site A, clients at site B.Would you typically place the same size WAAS box at each end of the circuit? Like a WAE-512 at the host AND rem...

tom.gill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I may be looking into this to much and I know the WAE's are doing things to speed the transfers but during FTP transfers between my sites I'm seeing alot of "TCP Retransmission" and "TCP DUP ACK". I don't see this on the LAN side after optimizati...

We currently have a distributed server model were users VPN to our ASA in Chicago and access local files in one of our remote offices like in Boston. Our security team is receiving an IPS event and below is a copy of the log.10.8.64.20/0 --> 10.12.1...

cfolkerts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Here below you can find my problem:- I have a network with one WAE Manager and 8 WAE Client that are correct registered on my WAE Manager.- I also have a server that collect snmp traps- I configured all my WAE and they send correctly the confi...

I am designing a WAAS solution for a customer, I am using the WAE-512 with WAAS license in the head quarter and the 2811 WAAS bundled ISR (CISCO2811-WAE/K9)in the branches. Shall I add a WAAS bundle router in the HQ along with the appliance? I have a...

had any one try mobile waas i have aquetion if users use proxy to access internet i think the behaviour of the connection that the client will connect to mobilewaas server then any connection to internet will go frist to server then go to proxy , is ...

eng.usama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a problem with ressource allocation on my ACE Modules.I have a Active/Backup Configuration over two chassis.I've generated a ressource-class :resource-class std-unlimited limit-resource all minimum 0.00 maximum unlimited limit-resource ac...

Sbutzek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes