Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi We got output as belowdeployed with Cisco WAASModel: WAE-7371-K9Test123# sh disk detailsRAID Physical disk information:  disk00: Online               xxxxxxxxxxx         286102 MB  disk01: Online               xxxxxxxxxxx         286102 MB  disk02...

I am trying to register a router licenced with waas express on our central manager.Within CM I am using Waas Express/RegistrationWhen I enter the details and select register I get the following status after a minute "Registration command is executed...

I am receiving this error in my syslog, every couple weeks or so.  It causes a flap between our two inline WAEs. Have an idea what can be causing this?  syslog is below, start from the bottom up.2011-03-10 10:30:08 Kernel Error 10.0.100.26 2011 Mar 1...

need to upload cert file (.pem) received fro CA and getting bellow error message: LB1#   crypto import terminal wwwtest.domain.comPlease enter PEM formatted data. End with "quit" on a new line.-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----MIIG3zCCBcegAwIBAgIQS85KmZXhCY...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running ACE A5(2.1) and have a server on a load balancing vlan in a bridge context that needs to initiate connections. Unlike servers in the routed contexts, where we had to SNAT their connections with the VIP, the client side and server side s...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When creating a backup server on an ACE running A5(2.1), we're using the probe as the trigger. Once the primary real server has failed to the backup,  will it fail back to the primary server when the probe deems the primary server available?It's just...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day All, My customer would like to have several different https URL with the same IP VIP address to be load-balanced to the same real servers listening to different TCP ports.I think cisco calls this option Port Inheritance.I am able to make the...