Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

GreetingOne of application which using my CSS has problem to work with my CSS11506 after the application upgrade.It does not regconize CSS' keepalive check and give error "broken pipe" on the backend server. (it treat the keepalive traffic as session...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -We have WAAS in a test lab and we have configured it using policy-based routing. We are running the standard test (HTTP to get a file), but when we browse to get the file, and click to download it, the transfer on a FastEthernet port starts o...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you configure a redirect on the CSS content rules? I want traffic that is destined for http://my.website.com to be redirected to https://my.website.com. I have found references to using a redirect service but it will not let me redirect to an ...

tjcouey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am in the process of planning for a GSLB failover solution for a web site. I have attached a very basic diagram showing an example of the topology.The aim is to have two sites. A primary site and a DR site to be used as a failover solution. The m...

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 6506 switches with ACE modules. I have configured the ACE modules with thenecessary configuration (converted from the existing CSS)..As of now both the ACE modules have the same configuration.ie.Same contextSame Management Vlan IP address...

Folks, Please correct me i am wrong here.In CSS if you do not specify any port under the cotent, it will accept connections at all ports unlike ACE?Also, If i am listen at port 443 under the content and the rule is matched and i have a service ...

This can't be that difficult can it? First off the user manual is like reading a doctor's surgery manual. Content Service = the servers you want to load balance? Do I have to configure a Virtual Ip first? Does anyone have a site that's no cisco o...