cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACE Redundancy

It seems ft groups are the ACE redundancy feature. FT groups are associated with contexts. In turn contexts are associated with slb groups. Does this mean, one must group slb groups into contexts according to failover behavior? In other words, how do...

I find configuring the CSS to be a pretty slow process in that everything is contextual. And it is always asking you to confirm your actions. For example"add service foo"..results in Create service <foo>, [y/n]Is there a way to turn off these annoy...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two CSS devices that are set up to forward the Web requests.There is a hard drive on each unit.What is stored on the hard drive?Is there a typical use for the Hard Drive that maybe I could be using that I am not?

I have a question regarding the bit-level caching which Cisco WAAS performs. In our scenario, we're going to have a central site with a WAE-7326 or WAE-7341, and many (dozens) of remote sites with WAE-512 devices. Data transfer between all the sites ...

I have a need to use 1 CSS to balance server farms that reside on 2 different PIX segments. So Internet traffic destined for a server farm on "DMZ 1" would be balanced and traffic destined for a server farm on "DMZ 2" would be balanced through the sa...

b.tyler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes