Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am doing load balancing for users accessing an application servers.In basic configuration the application servers see the source IP of the users as the VIP of thier group and not the original client source IP.Is there a way to disable the NA...

merc-int by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been given the task of configuring a Cisco ACE20 initially for SLB. I have configured IOS SLB sucesfully but the ACE appears far more complex. Does anyone have any confgiuration guides with diagrams. The Cisco documentation only gives command ...

Dan Smith by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm trying to make a lab with the compression feature of the CSS11501S-C-K9, with SW Version 08.10.1.06, but i guess its not working.I've the following design:Client <---> (VIP 10.1.2.199) CSS <---> Switch (Service 10.1.1.199)Network 10....

Hi All,I?m currently trying to deploy/test AVS appliances (3120, 3180 v. 6.0). I found useful docs at CCO, DocDVD but I'm at a loss to understand. Can anyone guide me where can I find some more in-depth documentation (case studies, configuration gui...

orbana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,i have a little problem with tacacs+ and the ace module.i have configured aaa authentication with tacacs. The authentication with the ACS works fine. But when i am logged in on the ACE module, i can't work with the command configure... when ...

Hello,One of our applications is using following CSM config:! natpool APPS-PREP-NAT 10.1.1.1 10.1.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0! probe BMB-MS http request method get url /bmb-ms-ctr-pp-p4/default.asp expect status 200 interval 15 retries 2 failed 30...

hussainmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 servers behind a css 11503. Both servers are communicating on port 443. The css decrypts the traffic, re-encrypts it and sends it to the correct server. We also want to have a redirect to a port 80 html page incase both servers go down. W...

The data sheet for the NME-WAE-502 indicates that a minimum IOS of 12.4(9)T or later must be used. Does the image have to be a T train image?Also, does the image have to be a particulare feature set, ie. Advanced IP Services, etc.?Thanks.John

joturner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have configured up a content switch for a customer of ours that is having a new oracle solution installed.There are 6 oracle servers, 3 database and 3 application.I have configured up 1:1 contents as well are a 3:1 content to loadbalance the we...

I've been looking at a client's network which has been suffering a LAN problem and it seems like their CSS 11500 has been sending thousands of ARP requests every second. This was due to a server, configured as a service, which had changed to a new IP...

omarj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes